TenX Community Forum

What is left of TenX? What are we doing here?

Hi guys, First of all. I am glad I can post here again. My account was banned because apparently, I was too negative about TenX and asked the wrong questions.

I was banned for 3 months, of course I was still lurking in the background and followed what is going on.
The memo attached to my ban was something like this: “Extreme negativity, banned until 1th of January because TenX probably would have products out. (well that didn’t happen)

I will ask my question again, and this time, I will rephrase if more in a polite manner that hopefully this post won’t be get deleted again.
The question is relatively simple:
Why is it possible to have a whitepaper/roadmap ready before the ICO and why is it impossible to have any whitepaper/roadmap ready at this stage? (well actually 3 months ago)
Is it really because TenX already got funded enough during the first ICO and they hold plenty of funds now (especially after this bull run)?
The community gets completely ignored.
The promised updates on the new projects are not yet in sight.
The new team has not even introduced itself.
What the hell is going on? They only reason not to believe this project is dead because there is 1 guy in here answering questions. But maybe he got hired for eternity to prevent this company to get sued. (reminder that a class action law suit is not possible in Singapore)
Isn’t it time to get some answers? Or have we been ditched and this project is long dead and most of us are still in denial? Everyone seems fine with it…………………

9 Likes

good questions thumbsup

not everyone is fine with it, but almost everyone who asked questions and criticized their behavior got banned.

3 Likes

I also have to watch my choice of words, otherwise I can easily get banned again. It’s not easy to hold back your anger. So, we can continue to express our displeasure here in this forum for a long time. But it is of no use for us. Only TenX benefits from it. We must finally come forward and exchange our views. I don’t understand why it is so difficult for us to exchange information in person? I am ready to have a personal conversation with everyone. If we get together we can achieve something. TenX is afraid of the financial authorities. Our money is still in their hands. Why do we leave our money silently in their hands? Do they deserve our money? I would love to let out my anger, but then I would be banned for life.

2 Likes

@Tenebrae

Is this true? Hope not, especially not the part surrounding the tokens.

message got deleted. You also saw it? Sounded legit imo

Looks like FUD to me, several information are wrong so of course I delete it.

1 Like

I saw it yes. I have a screen dumb out of it as well… Think we need some explanation on this from @Tenebrae

Really not hope that this is true.

1 Like

I dont saw anything. What happend.

1 Like

@inhodel In other communities this is not even discussed but people are banned directly, That’s why you don’t see any discussions about it, of course, it’s the easiest way but I know it’s not easy for most of you at the moment. The days are just over were I tolerate a toxic attitude, it was my fault to do that in the first place. Pretty much everyone who is permabanned got a lot of chances and warnings. This on the subject of bans.

“Why is it possible to have a whitepaper/roadmap ready before the ICO and why is it impossible to have any whitepaper/roadmap ready at this stage? (well actually 3 months ago)”

Whitepapers are mostly seen in connection with an ICO or token sale. These are largely built up with promises. This time there is also a whitepaper but one product will also be live in its first version.

“Is it really because TenX already got funded enough during the first ICO and they hold plenty of funds now (especially after this bull run)?”

What exactly are you trying to say? New products take time.

“The community gets completely ignored.”

Then I wouldn’t be here, they could have just let me go for the few months and hired someone new for the new products and community.

“The promised updates on the new projects are not yet in sight.” “The new team has not even introduced itself.”

Yes, everything with its time.

2 Likes

@Tenebrae
I understand that you have to delete it in any case!
I don’t really understand why someone would spread FUD at this point, but who knows. But yeah if there are no official statements, things like that happen.

@Robert
I mean I also hope its not true but I feel it is like not far from the truth. Unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

FUD = fear, uncertainty and doubt.

what reason is there not to have any of this feelings with tenx?

i mean, there is basically no info on anything but “soon”. :frowning:

1 Like

@Tenebrae

“Whitepapers are mostly seen in connection with an ICO or token sale. These are largely built up with promises. This time there is also a whitepaper but one product will also be live in its first version.”

We don’t need an exact whitepaper. We need information. Right now the information is zero :0
Accept you are telling us: its coming, its coming, it needs time. But can’t you see that from an outside view, this project is already dead before it begins? You are not even creating hype, its absolutely zero.

“What exactly are you trying to say? New products take time.”
I know it takes time, but many information deadlines has already past and we still have zero information about new products,

“Then I wouldn’t be here, they could have just let me go for the few months and hired someone new for the new products and community.”
The only reason why you are still here in my opinion is to keep the old ICO funders silence. I can’t think otherwise that this maybe is a strategy to slowing bleed out TenX and all the funders will accept TenX as a lost investment. You know how many dead projects have only 1 moderator around to do exactly this?

“Yes, everything with its time.”
Unfortunately time is what you guys don’t have. Do you even realize that the Wavecrest affair is already more then 3 years ago? We are in another bull run and still TenX got nothing. You can not blame us for being pessimistic about this whole situation, because frankly, all signs are on FULL RED that TenX already pulled an exit scam. You want to prove other wise? Give us some info. I highly doubt that even you get the info, maybe the management just tell you to handle us to keep lawsuits and media away.

4 Likes

When so many people are so desperate to get just any sort of concrete information I can’t understand why nobody of the C level member is doing something. It really doesn’t hurt, Thomas.

I remember when you showed tobi a letter written by many “day one” community member and indeed tobi answered a lot of questions and did communicate in the forum. That was really nice! Because I felt that the community did have an impact to help both sides better understand each other.

I am totally aware of your position as well you can’t override the decisions made by the C level guys but meeeeh…

2 Likes

I saw the post this morning too, and it seems legit. (at least more legit then the things that get posted here anyway)
It makes sense and the prove that was submitted seems right.

However it has no use discussing it in this forum, because it gets heavily censored anyway

1 Like

Anyone able to share information from the deleted post?

1 Like

Gonna probably delete it tho, many things were wrong and FUD

2 Likes

can you pls clear things up?
what is the matter and whats wrong about it?

1 Like

Common Thomas don’t start deleting everything.
be honest you don’t give us information this causes FUD. that is 100% normal and natural and you know it yourself.
If you want to have it otherwise there are two ways:

1. change something about the information you are providing to us (besides soon and everything on track no major problems but nothing else and we don’t know what)
  2. you delete everything (feels like dictator strategy)

Choose wisely
and good luck
and still all the best for you

2 Likes

Where did you saw this deleted post?

1 Like

We will not switch our strategy or communication because one idiot has gotten some information and spun his own story out of it. I delete toxicity and FUD that’s it and we don’t need to discuss it since it’s normal to delete this stuff and we decide that, no one else.

We will share more as soon it makes sense.

2 Likes