TenX Community Forum

TenX Token go down

A bad news soon ? :thinking:

Now its near 0. Maybe employees selling cause they know something that we dont!

1 Like

With an orderbook this small, its impossible to have a realistic value of the token.

but to quote toby:" TenX doesn’t care about token prices guys’ nor it doesn’t care the token to be listen anywhere. Token is purely created to shut up all the community members/ico funders because they were ‘promised’ to get some % of the revenue as stated in the white paper.

There is only 1 active staff member right now on the community channels. (check the coins that went dead, they usually had 1 active staff member to say everything is fine, before all things went silence) all things align quite similar. Just think with you brain and not with your hopium.

2 Likes

Did you see Toby or the rest of the “CEO-Team” in any media the last 3-4 months? Not? Ah yeah …says much :slight_smile:

Here: https://financefwd.com/de/tenx/?fbclid=IwAR0SQ5aKhdr8OaMpyq9-aK-H1edELQr-2P_jzLSX9KwKU379ZVdfI6AHXYQ :slight_smile:
We will publish more information very soon.

Please don´t use the “s” word anymore. Almost a year a go in the legendary AMA, Toby talked about token utility:

So we are still tuned Toby! Can you hear us?! :wink:

Please @Tenebrae no more soon! Its annoying!

This is of course not allowed.

not a very positive article imo…

1 Like

It smells bad … after to stop cigarettes, i’am going to stop follow news of TenX … it’s better for healthy :disappointed:

All my crypto apps have no price for tenx token, for me it is not cool, I must do my tax without price it is difficult, so the ERC20 TENX token must be list on other exchang to have a live price indication, I wait so long, and it will not move, no news, no info norhing about tenx token. I am disappointed.

Other question… has there ever been good news? If TenX has something in common with wirecard, than the recordspeed of loosing trust and clients

1 Like

TenX isn’t the company for good news :smile:

2 Likes