:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Loud and clear :grin:

here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great ^^

Hey community, nice to see you again! :wink:

2 Likes

Is there an App to Show the forum in a mobile friendly way?

Edit: Found the iOS App die Discord. TenX forum can be added there. Looks good so far.

1 Like

yea, pay pump…
any explanation for these pumps every now and then?

1 Like

Maybe TenX is buying from market or just because BTC is gaining the last days

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Peaccemaker — their last post was 10 months ago.

Hi xD

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2::joy:

Hey tenx people is it technically possible to install a chat here? As a kind of feature what the forum could have :grin: ? That would be something.:smile: concerning the pay pumping.i don’t trust this thing.in the past there were also some times pumping and where the token is right now that know everybody here.i mean.without usecase there is no other way than Down in my opinion.for nie the Token is useless.:anguished::pleading_face:.

Ps: at coin Market Cap i think pay is rankt at 440 or so. We were in the top 20 in the past​:sneezing_face::sob::sob:.

Well who knows what time brings :grin::smile:
When the Regulation is s bit clrear we grt our usecase for pay.the lack of ideas or the technical Integration is not the Problem.
Long story Short for pay. In my opinion p&d

1 Like

Back before can’t get out from the rocket

2 Likes

As new user I have install a New app on my smartphone, I has not be amused of installing a New app on my phone (rocketchat) to be Part of the community of tenx. I have ask x times to integrat the chat in the tenx app… I have never used before the forum, there is also a blog and reddit so for new user this is not very cool to change or wish just updat, there are no changelog in the app so it is a Surprise for all Update. I used the rocketchat just for tenx, right now deinstalling this chat, but there are no users in the forum?

1 Like

OMG, the new website looks awesome! #NextLevel

3 Likes