TenX Community Forum

Houston?

Houston we have a problem ?

do we?

Everything is fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

image #repost

Seriously though, over a month ago we started these discussions about Yana leaving/(maybe) Toby stepping down, and haven’t gotten even a little bit of info on that except ‘everything is fine’ and ‘no worries’.

Given the topic has a whopping 127 replies opposed to the average 5-10 (still think the forum was a good switch?) I’d guess people are worrying at least a little.

Meanwhile, still no new EU countries added after almost half a year, social media is dead if you subtract all the ‘when card’ people, only updates we had since long are just minor app changes, …

Curious about the Q2 transparency report and the rewards for Q3.

6 Likes

This guy saying “Everything is fine” is sitting in germany and gets his information not face to face but via message or a phone call … so maybe it is not fine but someone said to Tenebrae “everything is fine” and he post it here…

Or maybe everything is really fine? :thinking:

What is on roadmap?

well we wouldn’t know either way would we :slight_smile: no progress to see at least

No Feedback suck also, just the last update annocement it is still not avalible to me I am just on 3.20.0
When in app update I must do my own research no changelog, communication
The big Update I can read on Google store. It is rare. But the Forum or Blog is disappointed for me.
Also no Roadmap or milestones tenx will show.
No Marketing I have seen for several weeks.
What is going on??
What are you doing??
#nextlevel

@Hienckes I’m not always online on the weekend! :slight_smile:
We released the new version today, it should be available for you now.
We always write blog posts about the relevant updates here: https://tenx.tech/blog

The milestone page will follow soon.
And yes we are not doing much marketing currently (since mid-May), because we have to improve the onboarding of new users first.
In the meantime, we got verified by Twitter to do advertisement and we are doing our test&learn phase so we can push a lot more when the onboarding improved. Here an example of what we do on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1270067613708607490

do you have any numbers about user aquisition?

because it looks like you offload people on social media. :expressionless:

@Tenebrae With little public information, it’s easy to slide into uncertainty :slight_smile:

I installed the update Android version 3.20.2. Nice feature to have an activity button!

« The history of the failure of war can almost be summed up in two words: too late »
Douglas MacArthur