TenX Community Forum

Daily Chart seems bullish ... Pay token ๐Ÿš€

:rocket::rocket:

1 Like

If the price stays above the sep. high it looks really promising. :slight_smile:

1 Like

shouldnโ€™t be PAY/BTC taken into account too? Actually PAY didnโ€™t rise on its ownโ€ฆ yea that makes BTC bullish, but PAY? I donโ€™t think so. especially if you realize that we wonโ€™t see any use case the next 6 months.

Be careful. Itโ€™s only pump & dump without a true function. PAY has no utility.

Edit: by the way, when BTC $50k ??

50k-> very soon. I wouldnโ€™t be suprised if it touches 100k
why PAY/BTC?

PAY-BTC is the biggest trading pair and because of this itโ€™s the standard for pricing.

Edit: the PAY-USDT trading pair at Okex seems like washtrading.

most expensive washtrading ever

Binancecoin over $100!!!
Will PAY ever reach a dollar??? Even if it sometime somehow gets a purpose???
A shame, thatโ€™s all I can say.

We going to the mooooooon

1 Like

Hi, can someone tell me what is drรฏving the Pay token? I thougth this was a dead project?

They started a new project called Mimo & they will announce the links between Tenx/Mimo in the coming weeks. They will probably issue cards to Mimo members and many other stuff. Hereโ€™s what an insider said a few days ago :
โ€œThere will be a few articles in the coming weeks (probably end of the month) where the connection is stated from us. Thanks for respecting our way to handle the current situationโ€
Also the project will never be dead unless they have 0$ in their bank account. Currently, they have around 55M$ in cryptos only.
Link : Contract Address 0x185f19B43d818E10a31BE68f445ef8EDCB8AFB83 | Etherscan

DeFi is the future and we, investors, hope we will benefit from this.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info :slight_smile:

Couple of days left (needed) with these gainz and we are back at pre-snapshot (fiat) prices.

Congrats for those who bought at these low prices !! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Just wondering when TenX token will be listed :cry:

1 Like

Over 95% of the PAY token trading volume takes place on OKEx. On Bittrex, just 0.5%. So even if PAY were to reach $1, it would not be possible to sell it.
And this 95% is just washtrading. Donโ€™t blindly believe the numbers on Coinmarketcap.

???

at the moment you can sell about 300k PAY above 400 sat on Bittrex.
If PAY reaches 1$ on OKEx you probably can sell it on Bittrex for a few sats less.

Why donโ€™t you sell on OKex?

the volume on OKEx is not real. As soon as you start selling larger amounts, you would have to accept much lower prices.
The same on Bittrex. The volume is real but very low. You canโ€™t get any further with larger amounts.
The only solution I see is Binance. I also sold a shitcoin today. Bitquance or vojager token. If it wasnโ€™t on Binance, I wouldnโ€™t have been able to sell it otherwise.

pay est la momey unique.sois vigilant