TenX Community Forum

Concept of TenX Wallet + TX screen

I just created a concept for the TenX coin/wallet screen and the corresponding transactions history overview by clicking on the ^ icon. Would love to hear what you guys think about it :wink:

What I would like to see is that incoming transactions are distinguished by a color, I chose green.

It would also be nice to see the corresponding logo/icon for the selected wallet that I added to the top right. That Icon could later be used to quickly switch wallets instead of swiping left/right since that would be a UX drama with 10+ coins xD

It would also be nice to see card transactions distinguished by payment method.

• Payed with card normally / swiping.
  • Payed with card contactless / PayWave.
  • Payed with card through the smartphone’s NFC.

tenxwalletconcept

2 Likes

would use a flat logo for the crypto logos as well if possible, so the color can blend in with the rest of the app, now it kinda stands out too much for my taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had that initially but the idea is to be able to change wallets from there quickly (like changing twitter accounts or personal accounts in messaging apps by clicking your profile picture). That’s why I kept the original icon so you can quickly see what wallet is active.

Updated with wallet screen and @samve’s suggestion to see how it looks like without colored logo’s xD

tenxssfixed

1 Like

Pretty nice concept! We are currently in the midst of a redesign, so stay tuned and see what other changes will be made!

1 Like

Good to hear. Can’t wait for it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I like the “My Wallets” one :+1:

1 Like