• Blockchain Space News
  • PAY
  • TENX

and a lot more probably. Suggestions?

2 Likes
  • Youtube Videos

Post for every youtube video with a discussion

2 Likes

I like those suggestions. Shall we get a COMIT or CoBloX one? Would be interesting to involve CoBloX team on here too.

• General Discussion
  • Feedback
  • COMIT
  • CoBloX (should this be the one that includes COMIT also or separate? not sure)
  • Off-Topic
  • Trading
  • Support (Not sure if a good idea, otherwise we should push them to the Support Centre submission form)
  • Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News
  • PAY Token
  • TENX Token
  • German Discussion
  • Japanese Discussion
2 Likes

Card xD

(Post must be at least 20 characters)

1 Like

I am not used to using it yet, but if I have a ”Japanese Discussion”, I will manage with responsibility.

3 Likes

Coblox can be used to post their dev updates and such, but maybe not everyone should be allowed to create a new topic in there.

Wouldnt favour a support cat. Doesnt make sense in a forum imo.

2 Likes

Thanks for all your suggestions guys, they have been implemented - please let me know if i have missed anything or you think of more to add.

Please bear in mind we do not want to over saturate the Categories, as this will splinter/fracture conversations across the forum and cause duplication of topics in multiple areas.

@themk i have added a ‘support’ button at the top of the window, in the header - i agree it shouldn’t be a forum category.

1 Like

No for real I like the idea. A card section where you can fill with instagram or Twitter pics of using the cards in the wild,youtubevids of customers,using it and general questions specific for cards like supportet country’s rolloutstatus etc. maybie fees and so on.beside of the card section i lovely would see a vote channel for the q&a s here

2 Likes

It’s a crypto company… needs a mining topic

1 Like

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you mean there dude?

Well, people can suggest questions and others can ‘like’ them but i’m not sure how many questions/engagement we’ll get on here right now.

1 Like

You think? Judging by topics had on Rocket/Reddit and the like, noone seems to discuss mining anymore…

1 Like

I could be a little bias.

1 Like

@Pwent are you a miner yourself? Could you share a bit about what you are mining, what coins, etc.

1 Like

Yes of course I can discuss that a bit more. as far as the “vote channel” is concerned it’s more of an idea for the future.at the moment the new social place is only in the testing phase but if it goes beyond that the vote channel would be a good extension together with reddit.i think it fits very well here because not all people are registered with reddit (including me) or don’t want it.you could reach more people

1 Like

I am a miner. I primarily operate SHA256 ASICs. Dragonmint and BitFury Tardis. I have unique power costs allowing me to operate those and developing 10MW of off grid, self generated power.

Then for fun… I have a few varieties of ASICs and a few GPU rigs I run as a “test bench” on retail power rates to look for profitability, try new algorithms, tweak bios and play with open source firm ware while learning Linux.

Playing with Verus coin as CPU mineable, ETH, Monero, Zcash and some other random $hit coins.

Today I’m going to be playing with BraiinOS. On my Dragonmints to see if I can get some stable over clocks on these ASICS without using additional cooling.

If you like crypto, mining is important. If you like computer hardware, mining is fun. If you like power generation, mining is perfect.

1 Like

@blitzio does it matter who’s post I reply to? Does every new post just go to the bottom?

1 Like

Did this reply go to the bottom too? And… it said I’m replying to quick, And 3 post max, and picture upload looks like…

1 Like

A new reply will go to the bottom of the page but be linked to the post that was replied to, if that makes sense!

That’s pretty awesome you’re so invested in it, is it just a hobby for yourself or business?

1 Like