TenX Community Forum

Can I get a TenX Card?

Not much talking going on in this forum…

So, can I get my card I paid for years ago?

Why do you change for the card? I just got a card for the Cash App (that thing by twitter/square) I can buy and sell and receive bitcoin on it and use that to find the card. They don’t charge for cards.

What is the actual reason you can’t/don’t ship cards to the US? If someone gets your card in Singapore they can use it in the US correct? Why not ship it to people in the US? Is it a legal issue? Our just a capacity issue?

I had the old coinbase card, they didn’t charge for the card and I got it in the US.

We need a separate license for the US, which we will also work on. So far we have no time frame for this. Launching in more EU countries will be our priority in the coming months.

But the card can be used in the US?

Just got my Embliy card! It’s metal like those founders cards of TenZx Were supposed to be.

Will TenX ever do metal cards with different logos?

Yes, our card can be used wherever Visa is accepted.
The offering of the card itself is different depending on the country and region.

We are already in the process of going through the process of offering Limited and Founder cards to people in the APAC region. Unfortunately I do not have an exact date for this yet.

In the future we will also be able to offer our own designs, if not even personalized. But this will take some time.

@Tenebrae Is there any estimated roadmap for the rest of Europe? Is Czech Republic rolling out soon?

Thanks!

1 Like